Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Walmart Deals - 4 free products

I made a trip to Walmart this morning and I wanted to share some of my finds with you.  There were four items that i found that I had coupons for that covered the cost of the item, so all I had to pay were the taxes.


Last week in the flyers Metro had an extra booklet that had sales going on till the end of the month.  In there they have Scrubbing bubbles extend-a-clean on sale for $4.99 and I had a coupon (from a coupon insert in 2011)  so just $0.64ea!  The coupon does say one per customer so you will have to go through the cash more then once if you have more them one coupon.


This Advil is a 10 pack that is $3.96ea this tear pad that I got a while ago from Shoppers Drug Mart is for $4.00 so after taxes this Advil is only $0.47ea


The Lacoupe hairspray and mousse, trial size, are $2.00 at Walmart and the printable coupon is for $2.00 off so after taxes they are $0.26ea

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice I also got 5 free scrubbing bubbles for free YEAH, though at superstore and they gave me the .01$ :)

Anonymous said...

That Metro flyer is a misprint. I know your a SC member so I'm sure you already knew this as its plastered all over the site.