Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Walmart Run

I went to Walmart for some late night shopping and to use up some coupons before the end of the month, here are a couple of the deals I got.


Flinstones Vitamins = regular $7.97 sale $6.47 + $2.00 coupon = $4.47ea (saved $3.50ea)


Floss = $3.67 + coupon for free product when you buy mouth wash = FREE


I had a bunch of these coupons left and I wanted to find a way to use them ... well I found one and made money with them!  I have actually been wanting to get some of these covers as they are great to use for my girls when we are out and about.

Toilet Seat Covers = $1.00ea + coupon buy 3 save $4.00 = + $1.00 for every 3 purchased.


Crest Mouth Wash = $1.00 + coupon $1.00 = FREE (this is the mouth wash you need to buy to get the free floss.)

No comments: